Friday, February 26, 2016

sweet new album


Check out this sweet album that I just finished up using new papers and embellishments by Dear Lizzy the Fine and Dandy collection. I gotta tell you that I fell in LOVE with these papers as soon as I saw them. They are happy and scattered and the embellishments are super fun too. 


I mean how cute is the cover?


Inside pages


These pages are just too fun and sweet and - well - I can't stand it.


Remember a few posts back when I said that I always by the the whole kit of a paper line that I like when I find it. First of all, it costs less when you buy the whole kit and second of all you get so much stuff you can create lots of stuff with the kit and still have more left over. With that said, here is another album I made yesterday that uses the same papers and embellishments. 


Isn't she cute? The papers were from the same paper pad. and i used some stickers from some other american crafts line but dont they work so well together and I still have lots more paper left over!!!

Both of these items are listed in my ebay shop just visit me at onecraftymess.com for the link to my store!

Have a great weekend.

xo
T




No comments: