Saturday, January 25, 2014

Happy Birthday to you - day 25

Been busy making scrapbooks. Last year - I swore I was done making them and this year - I seem to have been re-motivated to make more. I am actually excited when I finish one. Weird...this crazy cycle of crafting I go thru.
Here is the newest album I finished - its made using chipboard and fun cupcake papers and coordinating embellishments and I bound it with book binder rings.
 
 
Here are some of the pages
 
 
Aren't the pages super sweet and fun?

Love the reds, pinks, golds and blues - they all look so good together.

 
This would make a great gift for someone special.

 
Just in case you don't want to make one yourself then I have this listed in MY SHOP
come by and check it out.
 
Have a fabulous Weekend - crafting, relaxing or just chillaxing!!!
 
XO

No comments: